League of Legends - Spielt´s wer von euch? #2

Reaktionen
So, what does this mean for Curse Voice?

Two elements of Curse Voice aren’t allowed under this new policy:

1. Automated timers: while our design team is still exploring whether we’d want to add any kind of built-in timers to League of Legends, we agree with many of you that having it accessible only through a third-party app is a clear competitive advantage between those who download it and those who do not, and isn’t acceptable.

2. Automated voice calls: We have no problem with players hopping on Curse Voice (or any other voice chat client) to coordinate with their friends in-game, but when the application begins directly connecting you with dozens of other people in unfiltered (and untrackable) voice chats, it can make for a huge negative player experience in a space where we can’t help.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4491087

Reaktionen
Hab ich mit gerechnet und extra keinen Key besorgt. Find ich gut so.

Reaktionen
Habe mich auch gefragt, wie sich das mit der Regel "keine Vorteile gegenüber anderen" vereinbaren lassen soll.
All die Spastis, die dafür bei den ganzen Streamern gesubbt haben ^^

Reaktionen
Dafuq?
Klar, Timer ausschließen weil nahe am cheat ist okay.
Aber einem 3rd party program verbieten, sich mit anderen Leuten zuvernetzen? Wie stellt sich Riot das vor, sie haben doch absolut kein Recht einem voice-Programm sowas vorzuschreiben.

Reaktionen
2. Automated voice calls: We have no problem with players hopping on Curse Voice (or any other voice chat client) to coordinate with their friends in-game, but when the application begins directly connecting you with dozens of other people in unfiltered (and untrackable) voice chats, it can make for a huge negative player experience in a space where we can’t help.

so toxic wie pause functions.
riot lebt einfach noch im jahre 1990 :top2:

Reaktionen
Man könnte auch Spiele verlassen komplett verbieten, das hat ja auch genug "negative player experience" ^^

Reary McFooface

Tippspielmeister Snooker Fantasy 2015, Tippspielme
Reaktionen
Wenn irgendwer einen Smurf anfangen will, und ihm der Summonername egal ist, hab einen Lvl 5 Acc mit Riot Ward + Arctic Ops -> PM.

Reary McFooface

Tippspielmeister Snooker Fantasy 2015, Tippspielme
Reaktionen
Ich kann ihn dir geben und dann kannst du ihn selber leveln.

Reaktionen
Gambit tot

Gambit Gaming parts ways with Alex Ich

Today we are forced to announce that on May 1st Alexey "Alex Ich" Ichetovkin made a decision to leave Gambit Gaming. In this statement we would like to clarify the given outcome.

Back in March 2014 Alex Ich got in touch with our management. The point behind his request was that he wanted to avoid constant flights that had a negative impact on his physical state and the time available for him to spend with his family. It is important to note that he didn't intend to leave our organization and to step aside from competitive League of Legends. Given his marital status, we decided to accommodate his request, and both sides began considering possible options. The only condition was that he will continue playing for our core roster until the conclusion of LCS Spring Split.

1) The primary option was to create a secondary Gambit Gaming roster with Alex Ich in charge of it. That would allow him to resume his gaming career as well as to develop upcoming players, while suffering minimal negative consequences. On top of that, Alexey could rejoin our core roster in case of a dire need in order to accomplish our formulated goals, to be more specific, to qualify to and to successfully perform at Worlds.

2) The most complicated solution was for Alexey and his family to move to Cologne. We don't want to overburden you with the details required to carry this option out, but it is manageable.

In the end, Alexey decided to leave Gambit Gaming. Our common journey has lasted for more than two years, and Alexey proved to be a top-notch player, his skills aided us in securing multiple victories. We would like to thank Alexey for his contribution to the development of our team and organization as well as to wish him luck in his future endeavours.

Statement by Alexey "Alex Ich" Ichetovkin:
"My time in Gambit Gaming has come to an end. I crave to tell you about the number of reasons that induced me to make this decision.

It all began one and a half years ago, after S2WC. At least, then I noticed the first changes, even though it could have begun much earlier. Suddenly we stopped listening to each other. Everyone considered himself to be grand and mighty, aware of all the in-game nuances. We didn't listen to advices from other lanes, because we considered ourselves kings in our respective roles.

Afterwards we lost our zeal. The exact same youthful zeal that accompanied M5's victories. Crazy dives, risky moves. We started playing like veterans, carefully and tediously. If only it yielded good results... But no, everything was getting even worse. Due to our lack of discipline and the lack of common opinion in our team, we stopped trusting each other in making moves and preferred to avoid taking risks.

Our attempt to hire an analyst yielded minor results: everyone in our team was so used to listening to himself that it was difficult and by no means immediate to embrace his suggestions. His role was important though: he provided an outsider's opinion, paid attention to our problems and tried to solve them with picks, realizing that it's impossible to alter our characters.

We had ignored a lot of his suggestions in our match against Roccat and have consequently paid for it.

In our match against Wolves I did what I could to assist the team in saving their spot at LCS, even though at that point I was already aware that our paths will split. Nevertheless, I did my best in these two games.

Over the past year Gambit has brought me only frustrations. After Katowice in 2013 we haven't showed anything of worth, as we were playing for playing instead of winning.

We have spent the past year in constant flight and travelling. We couldn't practice decently over the course of two days that we had between play days and flights. I have barely seen my family and didn't have a chance to spend time with them, since upon coming home I had to immediately commit to training: time is money. All of it has exhausted me and took away a lot of energy. I could deal with it as a long as we had good results. But since Spring 2013 our play was only getting worse and got worse to the point that we had to prove that we are worthy of an LCS spot.

Of course, it didn't come down only to flights, even though they played a significant role. We lacked motivation. You could easily notice that victories didn't bring joy as much as they used to. As I've said earlier, there was no zeal that is instrumental for winning.

Thanks to all of you who was supporting Gambit and myself. I did in fact wanted to win World Championship with a team that I was a part of for more than two years.

It ended up being like a family for me. It's hard for me to leave my friends, Konstantin and Edward - people who motivated me to play lately. Thanks to them for what they did for myself and Gambit. They are truly great people who deserve a lot of respect.

Sometimes you have to make a choice, a tough choice. I found the strength and the courage to make it now, even though I've been thinking about it for a while.

I might have been the weakest link and my departure may lead to Gambit winning the World Cup, who knows. Whatever happens is for the best, remember it."

Reaktionen
Amazing wird TSMs neuer Jungler, Oddone coacht mit Reginald

Reaktionen
Traurig mit alex :(
Und lol@tsm
Wie sie sich ein EU-Team zusmmenbauen :deliver:
Werd ich sie eventuell bald doch feiern können

Reaktionen
dazu n lustiger tweet den ich gelesen hab: wenn sich tsm, lmq und clg für worlds qualifizieren, sind 6 NA spieler bei dem turnier dabei. :deliver:

Reaktionen
Zion.spartan zu dignitas finde ich sau nice, war in den spielen von coast IMO bisher immer der beste Spieler.

Reaktionen
Dafuq?
Klar, Timer ausschließen weil nahe am cheat ist okay.
Aber einem 3rd party program verbieten, sich mit anderen Leuten zuvernetzen? Wie stellt sich Riot das vor, sie haben doch absolut kein Recht einem voice-Programm sowas vorzuschreiben.

so toxic wie pause functions.
riot lebt einfach noch im jahre 1990 :top2:

Curse geht halt noch einen Schritt weiter und integriert sich direkt ins Spiel, sucht nach deinen Mitspielern und verbindet dich automatisch. Ich denke diese Integration ist das Problem. Voice ist sicherlich kein Problem :deliver:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen
Wie ich krass bissel LoL zocken will und wirklich KEINER auf meiner FL online ist...aufem sonntag abend.
LoL nicht mehr cool? :(

Reaktionen
kann doch niemand ahnen, dass die Server gehen :troll:

Reaktionen
Spiel nur noch bisschen aufm Smurf, aber insgesamt macht mich das Spiel nicht mehr so an. Vorhin spiel verloren mit 18 Kills auf Graves. Aber mein Team alles getan um das Spiel doch noch zu verlieren. Kein Bock mehr mich anzustrengen und 100% zu geben wenn andere es versauen.

Reaktionen
Lesen ist jetzt nicht so schwer :ugly:
Mal sehen, was aus bunnyfufu wird.

P.s.: nur weil ich pro news lesen kann, heißt das nicht, dass ich besser spiele.
:deliver:

Reaktionen
War erst etwas afk und dann wart ihr schon im Spiel als ich die Einladung gesehen hab :(
Nächstes dann! Dafür specatate ich jetzt die schleimi fails :D

Reaktionen
die roster changes

alex ich verlässt gambit
oddone aus tsm raus
xpecial zu curse

und hier wird über arams gesprochen :rofl2:

edit: wie ich einfach nur die letzten 5 posts gelesen hab :deliver:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen
steht alles schon oben, odd1 wird coach bei tsm, sein "ersatz" ist amazing.

shiphtur btw. auch zu dignitas

Reaktionen
CLG Toplane tryout Seraph ist gestern angekommen, als CLG Fanboy bin ich jetzt heiß auf irgendwelche CLG Matches vor dem Summer Split :rage:

Reaktionen
Twitch Jungler hab ich letztens in nem Stream gesehen. Der war eigentlich echt gut mit dem^^ nahm Smite/Exhaust und war Diamant 1 oder so

Reaktionen
sowas funktioniert halt nur wenn du nen passiven jungler im gegnerteam hast.
jeder Counter jungler fickt nen twitch ohne Flash am eigenen buff..
ich freu mich jedesmal wenn ich yi/twitch/shaco ohne Flash im gegnerteam habe

Reaktionen
hat auch welche auf ihrer ulti.
letens ne mf mit bt und rabadons im Team gehabt :o

schaut jmd Allstars? nice game bisher. weitere starke spiele stehen an

omg vs fnatic
5 von 5 Dragons für omg

omg in der lpl
in 20 spielen 47 von 47 Dragons für omg

O_o

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben