Neue Einheitenproduktion für die Protoss?!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Reaktionen
On May 21 2007 23:43 nagash wrote:
I'm pretty sure that this entire post is pointless, because PRODUCTION ISN'T BEING DONE THE SAME WAY.

EDIT: Someone make a new thread with this info. It's important. I can't make new posts for 8 more days.

Check this:

A single Gateway/Warp Gate is constantly producing a single generic unit (I'm assuming only 1).

When that single unit is ready, it is your job to select which type of unit you want it to be and to bring it onto the battlefield INSTANTLY (and paying for it). After you do this, the Gateway/Warp Gate starts producing another one *automatically*.

So, in effect, this will make it even more important to multitask. Since you cant just select your Gateway and spam 5 zealots because there is only 1 available, you will have to make sure you are releasing your units all the time as they are available otherwise you will fall behind.

So basically this makes everyones whinging about being able to select and build from multiple production buildings pointless.

Here's the proof:

For proof - check the video.
~ 5:20 when he warps the Stalkers in from a Warp Gate
There are 4 Warp Gates selected, and each mini icon on the right of the HUD shows there being 4 units available. That is, you can select to create 4 zealots, 4 stalkers, 4 immortals or any combination of the above INSTANTLY (if you have the resources). Once the available numbers reach 0 you can clearly see the cooldown/build timer on the icons!

Btw, a Stalker costs 125 minerals and 50 gas atm. (You can work it out when he warps the first one in, by the resources lost)

Same thing at ~7:10 when he warps the Zealots in from a Warp Gate

Was haltet ihr davon?

Quelle: Tl.net Forum

Reaktionen
suchfunktion
langsam brauchen wir nicht jeden thread 54 mal.

Reaktionen
Das wäre genial.... Würde Toss aber eine krasse Mobilität geben...

allerdings hat Blizz ja betont, dass sie die Unterschiede der Rassen ausbauen wollen - evtl ist das ein Teil davon, denn es würde gut zu Protoss passen, dass sie ihre Einheiten direkt auf die Map porteln können. Giele Idee muss ich sagen... balance technisch kann ich da noch nichts sagen..

allerdings ist der englishe Post aus dem tl.net - Forum ja auch "nur" ein normaler User, der das Gameplay - Video aufmerksam geschaut hat

i.can.mass.

aha ? Also mir ist das neu ^^

Das ist z.B. eine Innovation (@ alle "ich will Innovation"-Schreier)
Ist eigentlich garkeine so schlechte wie ich finde, da es sehr viel Macro erfordert und einfach mal was "anderes" ist, als das normale Bauen. So werden (wie Blizzard schon angekündigt hat) die Unterschiede zwischen den Rassen noch stärker.
Wenn sich das im Spiel gut umsetzt, find ich das eine sehr gute Idee.

parats'

Tippspielmeister 2012, Tippspielmeister 2019
Reaktionen
Gibt es schon nen thread drüber. :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben