EGTLO

Reaktionen
wow, das ist nice.

"In Starcraft2 there isn't a single pro-gamer, no matter how loyal who, doesn't envy those on EG. The Lifestyle of a celebrity. Cars, Women, starring in commercials and an endless supply of energy drinks. Team Liquid was my home, but you don't become a Starcraft2 Monster by staying home, do you?

Not only will it help me bring my progaming career to the next level, as proven by iNcontroL, it'll also help me make the transition into the much more attractive follow up career of casting/hosting. And EVERY pro-gamer knows that's how you become rich without properly working. A dream come true.

As I add Evil Geniuses to my LinkedIn work history, I feel a great sense of satisfaction. I hope that despite the drastic rebranding of my persona you will still be happy to follow "EGTLO'' on social media and don't stop subscribing to my content. And make multiple accounts if you've already subscribed with your existing accounts."

- EGTLO
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=430380

edit: fuck, ich bin voll darauf reingefallen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen
ich habe grade nur den text von dir, hier im forum, gelesen. aber das muss doch einfach ein riesiger troll sein. tlo würde niemals, NIEMALS! liquid verlassen.

Reaktionen
Website
www.sok4r.de
Hat er aber. Und Incontrol wechselt zu TL. Guck mal den Link, die Sache ist offiziell.
Im übrigen: schau erstmal was Wörter wie "troll" bedeuten bevor du sie benutzt.

Reaktionen
Das ist echt der beste Trollpost seit langem. :D Hut ab Teamliquid und EG. Als ob jemand Incontrol haben wollen würde. :P

Reaktionen
das ist die papa john sache, wo die für ne woche doer so die teams wechseln.

Reaktionen
Jo. Da gabs ja eh die letzten Wochen Beschwerden ohne Ende. Darum ist diese "Antwort" einfach nur köstlich und echt witzig gemacht, vor allem die Statements. Well played.

Reaktionen
allein incontrols statement zeigt schon, dass das ganze nen riesen troll ist^^

Reaktionen
Erm, eigentlich alle Statements, egal ob Nazgul, Garfield, TLO oder Incontrol. :D

Oben